FRESHERS @ DEUTSCHE BANK MUMBAI January 31, 2008Posted by oraclewalkin in 2006 Passouts, 2007 Passouts, 2008 Passouts, CA/ICWA, commerce, Freshers, Graduates, Mumbai, Off Campus.
Tags: Freshers Jobs
Designation: Position – CA Intern
Job Description: Department Global Credit Research Team (GCRT)
GCRT is a division responsibile for accurate credit rating and sound supporting credit reports in a timely and efficient manner for the DB Corporate and Investment Bank ‘off-shorable’portfolio
Reporting to Team Head/ Sr Analyst
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Education: UG – B.Com – Commerce
PG – CA
Primary responsibilities include:- credit risk assessment
– analyse dynamic portfolio of Corporates, Financial Institutions and Non-Bank FI’s
– Financial analysis of Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cashflow Statement, Notes to Financial Accounts and evaluation of financial ratios
– Prepare Financial Spreads, Market Data, Peer Analysis and Cashflow Models/Forecasts – analysis of internal ratings for Deutsche Bank’s Corporate & Investment Bank portfolio
– tracking & Monitoring & Surveillance of assigned industry, including rating changes, financial/industry development, news events etc.
– analysisng Industry / Country expertise as relevant to assigned portfolio
– interns would help analyse credit reports and provide specific feedback in a positive manner- working along with analysts, participate in group projects.
Eligibility- Candidates appeared of Cleared or appeared for CA P2 Level Examination and looking for articleship training my apply for the same.
Location: Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs
APPLY : CLICK HERE to apply