FRESHERS @ TRONICSZONE BANGALORE February 5, 2008Posted by oraclewalkin in 2006 Passouts, 2007 Passouts, 2008 Passouts, Bangalore, BSc, Electrical, Electronics, Freshers, Graduates, MBA, MBA/PGDBM, MCSE/MCSP, Microsoft, Off Campus, Telecom.
Tags: Freshers Jobs
Experience:0 – 2 Years
Education:UG – B.Sc – Electronics;B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Electronics/Telecomunication, Instrumentation PG – Any PG Course – Any Specialization
Job Description : Study & analyze project specifications
– Expertise in embedded C programming of microcontrollers
– Testing, debugging & troubleshooting of the C code on the target hardware
– Hands on experience with interfacing multiplexed 7-segment displays, matrix keypads, LEDs, A/D converters, LCDs & similar hardware and coding in C language
– Have working knowledge of protocols such as I2C, SPI, UART etc.
– Must be able to work independently & take up responsibilities.
Desired Candidate Profile : B.E/B.Sc (E&C/E&E/Instr), good academics
– 6+ months experience with microcontrollers based designing (embedded C)
– Must be an expert in C programming, testing & debugging using C cross compilers
– Good understanding about hardware interfacing with microcontrollers & basic electronics
Company Profile : TronicsZone provides embedded systems hardware & software design solutions as per customer specifications. We provide high quality design solutions to a wide customer base from across the world.
APPLY : CLICK HERE to apply