WALKIN @ SYNCFUSION – CHENNAI – 13TH,14TH,15TH FEB. 2008 – MICROSOFT .NET JOBS February 11, 2008Posted by oraclewalkin in .NET/C#, 2006 Passouts, 2007 Passouts, BSc, Chennai, Freshers, Graduates, Microsoft, Off Campus, walk-in, walkin, walkins.
Tags: WALKIN / .NET JOBS
Job Description : Microsoft .NET development engineer.
Development / design work on cutting edge .NET components.
Desired profile : University degree in Computer Science/Engineering with at least 2 years of experience with Microsoft.NET.
Strong programming skills and knowledge of Microsoft .NET and associated cutting edge technologies.
Enthusiasm for developing the next generation components for the Microsoft platform.
Application process : Walk in anytime between 9 AM and 7 PM on February 13th, 14th, 15th or 16th.
Expect to be grilled on .NET and prepare to be rewarded with a work experience unlike any other.
Contact Address: Syncfusion, Inc
Y 205 V Avenue, Anna Nagar West, Chennai – 600040
About us (www.syncfusion.com) : Syncfusion produces .NET class libraries for the Microsoft Windows development market. Our products are used by several fortune 100 companies to power critical business applications.
– We are a software component development company pushing the boundaries of .NET technology on a daily basis.
– Cutting edge technology is everyday work for us: WPF, ASP.NET AJAX, ASP.NET MVC, LINQ and more.
– Prepare to be challenged like never before: producing components that can be used in thousands of different environments requires a skill level that is far beyond that required for normal application development.
– Excellent work environment: We offer a friendly environment where you will be judged only on your performance.
– Cut on the travel: Our office is located in cheery Anna Nagar (no, you do not have to travel 2 hrs to a distant forest each day to work).
– Stability of a leader: Syncfusion has been rated as one of the top 100 software companies in the world, year after year by Software Development Times.