@ WIPRO INFOTECH – BANGALORE , GURGAON – NETWORKING JOBS February 13, 2008Posted by oraclewalkin in 2006 Passouts, 2007 Passouts, 2008 Passouts, Bangalore, BSc, commerce, Freshers, Graduates, Gurgaon, MBA, MBA/PGDBM, MCSE/MCSP, Microsoft, Off Campus.
Tags: NETWORKING JOBS
Designation Engineer – Network Management
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Education : UG – B.A – Any Specialization;B.B.A – Management;B.Com – Commerce;B.Sc – Any Specialization;BCA – Computers;Diploma – Any Specialization
PG – Post Graduation Not Required
Job Description : Actively monitor the videoconference network for the maintenance of optimal connections between all GS offices.
* Maintain and update all routing tables.
* Supervise th e use of bandwidth and proactively alarm any regions that could experience high levels of traffic or problems with their connection.
* Maintain all directory files.
* Second level support for problems encountered and responsible for the closure of any open troubles
* Main point of contact for the video group interaction with network operations center.
* Provide trending reports of usage and problems.
* Execute all software upgrades or optimization of the network configuration.
* Serve as a backup to all regional operations team for video bridge operations and call execution.
Desired Profile * CISCO certified (CCNA)
* CVE Certified (Certified Video Conference Engineer)
* Excellent communication and inter-personnel skills
* Strong customer service orientation
* Ability to respond to urgent requests.
* Ability to work independently and manage workload.
* Must be able to handle a highly demanding client base.
* Ability to handle day-to-day work and project work effectively.
* Team player.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore, Gurgaon
Wipro Infotech is the IT Services, Solutions & Products division of the Rs. 81.7 billion Wipro Limited. For the quarter ended June 30, 2005, the revenues touched Rs. 3.38 Billion, an increase of 25% year on year. Profit Before Interest & Tax (PBIT) grew by 61% year on year to Rs. 218 Million.
With over two decades of experience, Wipro has stamped its presence on the Indian market and leads the Indian IT industry. Headquartered at Bangalore, our business spans India, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
No 5; Papanna Street
St Mark’s Road; Bangalore – 01
Bangalore – Karnataka ,IN 560001
Telephone : 080-3058 0196
APPLY :mail ur cv to siva.manikandan(at)wipro.com
SUBJECT : NETWORKING PROFILES from jobblogr.com