@ SAPIENT BANGALORE / GURGAON – SAP ABAB JOBS April 5, 2008Posted by oraclewalkin in ABAP, Bangalore, Gurgaon, SAP.
Tags: Sapient Jobs
Sapient, a global services firm, helps clients compete, evolve and grow in an increasingly complex marketplace. We operate two groups–Sapient Interactive and Sapient Consulting–positioned at the intersection of marketing, business and technology. Sapient Interactive provides brand and marketing strategy, award-winning creative work, web design and development and emerging media expertise. Sapient Consulting provides business and IT strategy, process and systems design, package implementation and custom development, as well as outsourcing services such as testing, maintenance and support.
Sr Consultant ABAP
Skills: SAP ABAP, lifecycle implementation
• A proven functional professional, with at least two full lifecycle SAP R/3 implementations and 4-7 years of large-scale SAP implementation experience. Strong preference to prior consulting experience but will consider corporate implementation experience with team lead or project management responsibilities.
• Adept at designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
• A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
• Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career.
• Able to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow-on opportunities, and have a strong desire to excel.
• At least 5 years of experience in ABAP in external consulting OR corporate in the SAP space.
• Ability to co-ordinate and interact with multiple teams; and should have experience in working with global clients
• Should have strong hands-on knowledge in ABAP technologies viz. Interactive Reporting, Dialog Programming, BAPI, RFC, SAP Scripts, Smartforms, ALE/IDocs, Interface Programming, BDC, Workflow and Data Conversions.
• Ability to help resolve complex technical issues and independently manage critical/complex situations.
• Ability to write and validate the technical specification and able to create test scripts
• The candidate will be responsible for Technical analysis, designing, reviews, testing and implementation of SAP developments, ranging from small enhancements to large projects
• Demonstrates deep knowledge with independent judgments and approaches to complex problems
• Proven skills as an integral team member/lead on at least 2+ full lifecycle implementations
• The ability to travel 80%
• Should have good Communication skills
• Should have Management qualities
• Functional knowledge in any of the following SAP modules: SD, MM, CRM, SRM, HR, FICO, PP.
Contact: Shubha Agarwal
Apply Email: cc_shagar(AT)sapient.com
Email Subject: “SAP Profile from jobblogr.com ”
For more information, please visit www.sapient.com